Hello! I found a technique video that I recorded a year ago and never uploaded, so here it finally is! It shows seven different ways to use watercolor pencils with stamping.
- Coloring directly onto the Archival Ink stamped image
- Colored then blended with CTMH blender pen 3174
- Colored then activated with waterbrush
- Color lifted from the watercolor pencil tip and applied to cardstock with brush or blender
- Stamped image heat embossed with Versamark ink and embossing powder, then colored
- Stamped image using Stazon ink
- Watercolor palette made by coloring swatches and then picking up the color with brush or blender
Here are some photos with examples of the various techniques.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by today!