Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Free Shipping Pre-Order Special For CTMH's New Artbooking Cricut Collection!

Edited 7/31/2013 11:35 Mountain Time Zone Free Shipping Special is Over

Close To My Heart announced their new collaborative collection with Cricut will be available on August 1, 2013.  This new collection has over 700 images!  If you'd like to see them all please click here.  

CTMH - Cricut Artbooking Collection
There are mini-books, layout themes, overlays, titles, photo mats, borders, a fun new font and so much more on this cartridge.  The Artbooking Collection includes three My Acrylix D-size stamp sets and 3 Dimensional Elements sheets in coordinating shapes.  The retail value is approximately $125.


Artbooking Cartridge Minibook
I am offering Free Shipping for all Pre-orders placed prior to August 1, 2013 to show my appreciation to my wonderful customers and blog visitors.  The  Artbooking Collection will be drop shipped from CTMH in Utah beginning August 1st.  Sales tax is 8.55%.


A Chocolate Affair SOTM Artwork from CTMH

If you would like to receive the August Stamp of the Month for only $5 more, I will pay for the shipping as an extra 'thank you'! Please use the drop-down arrow to select that option if you would like to receive this 16 piece stamp set.


Please email me with any questions or if you would like to host an online party to receive Free Close To My Heart products.
Thank you for your business.  :-)
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment