Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Faithbooking Friday!

I am so excited to announce a new class that I am teaching that starts today and is FREE!  This has been in the works for quite some time.  It seemed like it took me forever to figure out how to be able to offer this to EVERYONE who might be interested.  So, without further ado....  Please welcome my new baby:


Most 'lessons' require the use of a journal.  This video shows examples of a few types of journals and then offers a tutorial on how to cover a memo pad to make a pretty journal.


The class only 'meets' once a week on FaithbookingForAll.blogspot.com, so posts should continue pretty much as usual here.

I would love to see you in class!  Please join me!

Have a Fabulous Friday!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment