Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

You Rock!

This card is all about grungy-ness and metal.  It is so much fun to take plain paper and make it into something with color and texture. The four layers are as follows:

The base layer is white card stock spritzed with Mister Huey's Classic Calico color mist.
Kraft cardstock is the next one up. There are three small round clips from CTMH in the corner.
The layer with all the metal studs (Durables - CTMH) is a piece from my stash.
The top layer is white cardstock inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distressed Ink.  I then stamped it with three images from the You Rock stamp set (CTMH) with black ink (CTMH.)

I didn't like the silvery-ness of the Christmas braided ribbon on the left-hand side so I colored the silver parts with a black Sharpie marker. The chain thingie on the right is from a little screwdriver that has been in my desk drawer forever.  It is adhered with Judi-Kins Diamond Glaze. I also used the Diamond Glaze to glue down the round ribbon slide.

I hope your day is a great one and that you know that You Rock!
Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment