Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Are Truly Amazing!

This cheery card took about 8 minutes to make.  Sometimes you just need a fast card and do not want to spend a lot of time thinking about the process.  But you do not want it to look like you were in a hurry! I am giving this to my daughter before her Convocation next week in Tucson.  It is truly how every mom feels about their children... and I could send it to her 'just because' but I am in a hurry and then I'd have to make another card for next week! lol

I am still trying to figure out what her actual graduation card will look like.  It needs to be extra special because she is so special to me.  Hug all the special people in your lives when you see them next time. Or give them a card and a hug. :-)

Supplies:
Everything is from CTMH.
Paper: Dotty For You, Colonial White and Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: April Stamp of the Month set
Ink: Lagoon, Hollyhock (on butterfly shape) and Sunkiss Yellow
Embellishments: Sparkles and Flutter Paper Shapes
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and corner rounder punch

Have an amazing day!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment