Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Missing Pictures Are Out For Publication


A friend of mine suggested that I submit some of my work for publication.  I finally got around to it and lo and behold several of my pieces are going to be published in the next edition of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  The magazine comes out this evening.

Because these items have appeared on my blog in the past, I needed to remove them. They will be re-posted in about a month.  If you come across a post that says, "Out For Publication," that is why.  Thanks for understanding why some of the links to past posts are currently unavailable.

I hope you are having an amazing weekend.  I sure am!
Beverly


4 comments:

  1. How WONDERFUL Beverly! Congrats, very well deserved, your work is beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete