Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Meeting a New Cousin in 1993

12 x 12 Layout
 My eldest sister gave birth to her daughter when my dd was a little over 3 years old.  These pictures are from our first visit to see dear Samantha. It was so fun to see my dd being so loving and gentle with her baby cousin. Even though we live so far apart, my sister worked hard to make sure that the two of them saw my dd every year as they were growing up.


I wanted this layout to be special even though the quality of the pictures is less than optimal.  This is an example where the memory that is being commemorated rely's on the event, rather than the photos. Everything on this layout is from my stash. The background papers are probably from 2003 or 2004.  Some are from SU! and some from CTMH.  I am not sure what the brand is for the colored vellum, but I liked using it for matting. The lace and ribbon are at least a decade old.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment