Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge #19

 Happy Card Sketch Challenge Day from Frosted Designs!  Today I am using a digital castle stamp image from our prize sponsor, Stitchybear Digital Designs.  I flipped the sketch around and placed the text box at the top.

Sketch By Ann Bacon For Frosted Designs
Ann has been doing such an awesome job of providing us with great sketches to follow.  Please check out the other designers' work at FrostedDesigns.blogspot.com and then link up your card using the sketch.


I popped the clouds off the page to add a little dimension. The lace trim is from my stash.  Underneath the lace is an adhesive glittery strip from Michael's brand, Recollections.  To continue the sparkly-ness on the card, I used CTMH Sparkles Clear Gems.

Copic Colors Used On This Card
Thank you so much for visiting today! Have an awesome day!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment