Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Check It Off My To-Do List Challenge

The Photo is from 2005 
 I have lots of to-do lists.  Do you?  Every time I scrapbook something from a long time ago, it makes me feel good about whittling away at my long list of projects to complete.  Yesterday, I sponsored a Frosted Designs Challenge on Facebook entitled "The Check It Off My To-Do List Challenge". Not a very catchy name.  But I am more of a practical nature than a literary one. :-)  It would be so fabulous to have you play along and complete one of your "to-do" projects!  It can be a layout, a card or some other type of papercrafting project. To join the challenge just post a picture of your completed artwork to Frosted Designs Facebook page by Midnight Central time.  To check out the prize and to enter the challenge go to the Facebook page here.
Flower and Bling Cluster On CTMH's Lucy B & T Papers

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment