Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, March 5, 2012

What's For Dinner? Planner

Linen Fabric Adhered with Multi-Medium to Black Chipboard
This is more a post about being organized when it comes to mealtime than it is about paper or fiber arts.  However, the tie in is that I made my own meal planner and bound it with the Cinch. :-)
The first page on the inside is a reference list that I typed many of my cookbooks and favorite recipe websites into.  It wouldn't Have to be printed and bound.  But I like books!
List of Cookbooks and Recipe Websites
Pictured below is the meal planning document that I created. It has two weeks worth of dinners on each side of the page.  I printed 13 copies on inexpensive card stock - double-sided - so that it would make a year's worth of dinners for the planner.
2 Weeks Worth Of Dinner Plans
This video explains the planner in a little more detail:

The documents were printed 'landscape' so that they would fit on the page horizontally.  You may have to tweak them a bit to get them to print the way you like.

Here is the Meal Planner Excel document that I created:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dcm55wx9mio9fa0

Here is the Recipe Resource Excel document that I modified from the Microsoft website:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8e7efs51ruhq182

Inside Back Cover - Lillian Vernon Envelope Bound Into Book

1 comment:

  1. This is totally Great Information,
    Thanks for Sharing.
    For additional information, if you need Trusted Cooling System Rental Service in Indonesia to support your event or something else. You can try to contact us Arthur Teknik.

    ReplyDelete