Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Visiting Santa at the North Pole

Jessica Sprague layout from Holiday Memories Class
Last week we drove up to Greer, AZ to visit Santa at the North Pole Experience.  It was fun, cold and a very long drive!  After driving 4+ hours each direction, I was thrilled to use the fabulous freebie layout from JessicaSprague.com for the picture we got from the NPX elves.  I have some cute tags that I made that I think will look great on here once it is printed. Many of my layouts are becoming hybrid creations with a mixture of digital and traditional scrapping.

The photo isn't the best because we'd been in Santa's workshop for about an hour by the time it was shot.  At that point, we were all a little overheated in our warmest clothes that we had donned specifically for this cold-weather outing. The important thing is that dd had a great time and I think that shows by her expression in the picture.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment