Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Martha Stewart Spider Web Edger Punch = Paper Flower Fun!

This fringe-y looking flower was made from a MS Edge Punch!
 The paper and embellishments are from Close To My Heart.  Two strips of paper were punched with the Spider Web Edger punch.  Then they were scored, folded, glued at the ends, layered and glued into pinwheels.
MS Spider Web Edge Punch with Paper Rosette Flower

The CTMH embellishments were layered for the center of the flower

2 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm viewing a page on your blog with the 'tag' PAPER ROSETTES!! And I've watched one of your videos on YouTube!

    These are just beautiful!

    I would love to 'copy' a few photos of them to save in a post on my blog, with credit to you and a link to your blog... would that be OK?

    I'd even like to make a 'badge' from one of the photos for my sidebar, that would then link to your rosettes when someone clicks on it. I did that with Tresa Black's Fabulously Artsy Blog and one of her Make A Wish album photos (with her permission of course!)

    You can check out my blog first, and the 'badge' I made for Tresa's blog, before letting me know:
    http://paula-bees-space.blogspot.com/

    Look forward to hearing back from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    Thank you so much for the kind compliments. I appreciate that you took the time to leave me a message and ask about copying some of my photos. I'll email you directly.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete