Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Bling It On!

Ranger Foil Tape Sheet cut with Spellbinders and Sizzix dies in Vagabond
 This week I've been participating in an online class with Jennifer McGuire.  I've learned a few things, was reminded of tons of techniques that I rarely use and introduced to products that I didn't know I needed.  The foil tape by Ranger is one such product.  Man, I love this stuff!

CTMH Winter Joy Stamp Embossed in Silver
 I used two of the Nestabilities Labels Twenty dies, and a die from the Fleur de Lis Motifs and one from the Parisian Motifs.  Lots and lots of bling on this card with self-adhesive Sparkles from CTMH.  The edges of all papers were inked with Heavenly Blue. The papers are from CTMH's Wonderland pack.

This rosette was made using the Martha Stewart Snowflake Edger Punch
For more information about the rosette please visit this post from August 31, 2011.

This card is my entry to the DYSU #37 Silver Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I love your card - such pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that rosette. I have to try it now! Thanks for jopining us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and I just love your rosette! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Silver Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that spellbinders die-cut, the rosette, and all of the different silver accents that you used. Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete