Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whoo Hoo! Frosted Designs Design Team Member!

                                               Frosted Designs

I'm so excited to be a part of the Sketch Along Tuesday Card Team!


This will be such a fun experience to share with all of you. I can't wait to get started in September!


Please check out Frosted Designs to see what great work they've showcased in the past.  Play along with their varied challenges.  There is something for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Beverly! I am excited that you are part of our new card sketch team! I am looking forward to all of your gorgeous cards!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly,
    I'm so happy to have you on this team! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete