Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tickled Pink Two Page Layout

This is the left side of the layout.It really is straight in real life!

I'm trying to use up some of my paper stash.  Partially because I feel badly about having so much stuff, but mainly because I want to buy more and need some space for it!

Right side of layout
The picture on the bottom has another picture underneath it.  The round paper flower attached to the picture is actually a tab for lifting it to see the photo below. Many of the additional flowers that were used as embellishments were fussy cut from the decorative B & T Tickled Pink paper.

The two page layout photo has a pretty bad glare because of the plastic over the lift-the-flap-photo.  I opted to use this picture anyway, because I wanted to show the interactive element.  Please excuse the quality of the photo.

Supplies are all CTMH except for thread used in sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment