Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Creations Memory Game CTMH Convention Make and Takes

Project using CTMH Elemental Paper 

This is what the box and coaster tiles look like beforehand. The blanks are stampable, too!

There are 24 coaster tiles included inside the Memory Game.

I modified it for my 6 year old to use for when she is bored.

We came up with fun activities and some that are not quite as fun.  Some might call them chores.

There are lots of possibilities for this fun Memory Game box.  For the "Take a Chance/I'm Bored Game" I typed 24 different activities that my dd and I decided upon.  She'll draw a tile when she is bored and she may get a fun activity or one that is of a more helpful nature.  I am working on using papers from my stash so I covered the backs of the tiles with retired CTMH B & T papers.


Because I'll be doing another variation of this game for a December Countdown to Christmas I downloaded an Avery template that is used for 2 1/2" circle labels.  This allowed me to easily type the activity and then use the 2" scallop punch to quickly punch them out.  Here is the link to the template for you to create your own.




This last picture is the other Make and Take I made at CTMH's Convention.  It is made with the gorgeous Roxie papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment