Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mischief is the name of my DD1's black cat

And also the name of CTMH's new Halloween themed B & T paper.  I love the heavier weight because it is perfect for projects like these!
All items are CTMH except inside is a sticky backed paper pad

 I found some cute Post-It note knockoff pads at Michael's and decided to up the oomph factor.  These are quick, easy and inexpensive to make.  And now they are looking so cute on the desk by my computer!
This is the inside of the "matchbook" type holder for the pads
To make them, measure the width of the pads and cut your paper a smidge wider.  I didn't cut the length of the paper until I figured out how much I would need to go around the back and how much of an overlap that I wanted on the front.  I scored the paper at the top and the bottom to make spines so that the paper would lay flat.  The dimensions of the paper cuts and folds are determined by the size of the pad of paper that will go inside.

The stamped images, Mischief papers, Honey colored button brads and the Complements Rub-Ons are all in the new CTMH Idea Book that goes online on August 1, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment