Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Kraft Envelope Book 6" x 6"

 The project following this post (Kraft Card Book) used the cards from inside 3 envelopes.  I don't like wasting any scrap of paper, ever.  So, I did the logical thing and made a book from the envelopes.
Inside cover


Inside pages showing envelope pockets and some of the images from the Blue Ribbon stamp set (C1464)
Each envelope has a pull out page from the CTMH Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet (X7140B)
I used one card and this is it, flipped around and open
Inside back cover, with card closed
CTMH 10 Things Stamp Set (C1474) Rhinestone Designer Brads, Bling Assortment, and Foundry Pin Clips. The ribbons are all from the new Red Collection (Z1615)


This book was made from 4 envelopes and 1 card from the CTMH Kraft Die Cut 6" x 6" Cards and Envelopes package (Z1474).  There are 10 cards/envelopes in the package and it will be available on August 1st along with all the other new items I've used in this cute one of a kind book.

1 comment:

  1. Great project. I might have to order these envelopes and give it a whirl!!

    ReplyDelete