Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happiness Project


I was going to make a journal for my 21 year old dd to start her own “Happiness Project” and then realized that she may not want to be committed to a “Happiness” anything or even a “Project”….. so I made a journal for her to do with it as she wished.

Of course, being her mom, I still had to offer some advice about things she May want to consider including as she stared at the blank pages.  

  • Quotes
  • Poems
  • Goals
  • Dreams
  • Random Acts of Kindness, your own or from someone who has acted kindly towards you
  • Lyrics
  • Verses
  • Pictures
  • Blessings or Thanksgivings
  • Things that bring you joy
  • Accomplishments
  • Affirmations
  • Doodles
  • Words; they are so very powerful.  Even when they stand alone.


Celebrate your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment