Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grey Flannel is Such a Pretty Color

CTMH Live Inspired Stamp Set, Die-Cut Card base

This card is made with the new CTMH Mischief B & T papers and also the oftentimes forgotten (by me) Grey Flannel card stock.  The stamp set is one of my favorites and I was so glad to see that it made it into the new catalog.  The rosette on this card was layered onto a 2" scallop cut from a paper punch.


These rosettes are easy to make.  Cut a strip of paper and start accordion folding.  Glue the ends together and smoosh down to make it lay flat.  I use hot glue to hold it together.  Here I layered two rosettes made with different widths of paper and a CTMH pewter brad.
The rosette is now adorning a card for my dd1.  The Life is Good stamp is part of a beautiful new set called Remarkable Wreath (C1473).

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. Adorable! WOW! You make it sound so easy; I've gotta try this out!

    ReplyDelete