Paper and Fiber Arts



Welcome to my mixed media blog. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mad dash to finish some scrapping before the end of the year!

The top picture is from dd's 7th grade picture (she is now in her second year at college.) The papers are from the new Felicity kit from CTMH.
Dd2 was sick on her birthday, but she wanted to get her picture taken anyway. Here she is on her 5th birthday - this year. Impressive that I actually have something relatively recent scrapped! :-) The layout below is from when she was 13 months old.

I had an unspoken (unwritten) goal to get caught up with at least One of my dd's scrapbook pages by the end of the year. Well, it didn't happen. That is ok, I have lots of fun pages planned for next year! At least that is my story, and I'm sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment